While downloading applications from Google Play Store, the users receive a lot of errors. These errors usually restrict them from downloading the applications of their choice from the Google Play Store. After updating the software on Android device or while downloading an application from Google Play Store, we sometimes receive the notification which prompts, ‘could not be downloaded due to an error(927).’ This error is sometimes also known as Google Play error 927. It is not a major issue and thus it can be easily resolved. Therefore, in this article, we are going to discuss some efficient ways to resolve Android error 927. But before that, it’s better if we take a glance at the causes which the users are encountering this error in their Android devices.
Prevalent Reasons for Android Error 927:
Prior to moving on to the section where the solutions are discussed for resolving this error, it is important to know the reasons which are responsible for the appearance of this error in their PC.
The prevalent reasons for Android error 927 are:
- Due to the cookies and caches on the Google Play Store application.
- If there is no place on your device, then you might receive this error.
- Due to the problem with the Google Account.
- If there is a problem with the Google Play updates, then also you might receive this error.
Step-by-step Guidance to Resolve Android Error 927:
As now you have known the causes, now it’s time to solve this error. By following these methods, you can effectively resolve Android error 927:
- Clearing the cache and data from the Google Play Store.
- Uninstalling the previous updates.
- Removing and re-adding the Google account.
- Freeing up phone storage.
Thus, follow the steps to resolve the error.
Method 1: Clear the Cache and Data from the Google Play Store:
Follow the underlying instructions to clear cache and data from the Google Play Store:
- At first, open Settings on your device.
- Then, navigate to Application Manager and choose the Google Play store.
- After that, choose the options, clear cache and clear data one by one.
- Next, return to Application Manager and choose the Google Play Services Framework.
- Now, choose Clear Cache and further Clear Data to clear the data and cache.
Method 2: Uninstall the Previous Updates
Go through the below guidelines to uninstall the previous updates from Google Play Store:
- Open Settings and then, choose the tab Application Manager.
- After that, choose the Google Play Store and choose the option Uninstall Updates.
- Then, choose Yes to confirm to uninstall the previous updates.
Method 3: Remove and Re-add Google Account
Follow the steps to remove the Google account and then add it again:
- At first, open the Settings application on your device.
- Then, choose the tab Accounts and further, choose Google.
- Next, choose the three-dotted icons and click on Remove Account.
- After that, reboot your device.
Method 4: Free Up Phone Storage
If there is no space in the device storage, then you might receive this error. Thus, to resolve this error, clear some storage on your device. Hence, to clear the storage, delete the applications which you do not use. Also, you can clear some media to resolve the error.
Hence, by following the aforesaid methods, you can easily resolve this error. In this article, we have provided the proper guidelines to resolve Android error 927. If then also, the error persists, then don’t waste your valuable time, rely on an expert for technical assistance to eliminate this error from your Android device.