This issue is mainly prompted when the SecureLine fails to establish a connection to the Avast VPN servers.
So, if you are one of those hopeless and wondering for some brilliant hacks to get the Avast VPN in the working state as earlier, then go through this article to the end.
In this article, we will explore all the probable reasons and effective solutions to get rid of this error in the soonest way.
Probable Causes for Why Avast Not Working in its VPN Servers:
There are several causes if the Avast VPN not working normally on your PC.
This issue mainly occurs if there is any fault with your internet connection or due to the poor internet connection.
If you have turned on the Firewall Defender settings on your computer, then it will result in the VPN not working issue on your Avast application.
Enabling the conflicted VPN services on your computer is another prime cause for this issue.
If you are going outdated or the corrupted Avast application installed on your PC, then it will surely stop the VPN servers to work manually.
However, we have enough effective hacks to eradicate this issue in minutes that we will discuss in the next verse.
Effective Methods to Fix Avast not Working to its VPN Servers Issue:
We are discussing all the brilliant tricks to eliminate the VPN server not connecting to the Avast application issue.
You can proceed with the theory discussed below unless you get the problem fixed permanently.
Method 1: Check the Internet Connection on your PC
If the VPN is not working properly on your Avast antivirus, then this might be happening due to the Internet connection.
Follow the hacks stated under to check the Internet connection on your PC.
- Turn on the computer and open the Run Command by pressing the Windows+R shortcut key on your keyboard.
- Type Control into the Search pane and tap the Enter key to launch the Control Panel.
- Expand the window and locate the Troubleshooting option from the left-bottom corner of the screen.
- Click on that option and click on the View All option to view the list.
- After that, select the Run as Administrator to open the action and click on the Advanced tab.
- Now, select the Apply Repair Automatically option and click on the Next option.
- At last, click on the Apply option and then on the OK button to check the internet connection on your PC.
After successfully checking the internet connection on your PC, restart the computer simply and see if the VPN service is working well.
If the issue survives or still the VPN is not working, try the next solution discussed below.
Method 2: Turn Off the Windows Firewall Defender Firewall on your Computer
Firewall defender is another major cause for the occurrence of this issue, if the setting is turned on your computer, then you might get this issue.
You need to turn off this feature from the Run command to get in the way of VPN connections on your Avast antivirus service.
Below are some steps that you can try to accomplish the task.
- Launch the Run command on your Windows and type “firewall.cpl” into the search pane and tap the Enter key.
- Tap the Enter button to launch the Firewall Defender on the next screen.
- After that, click on that option and select the Turn Off Windows Defender Firewall option and click OK to confirm.
Now, restart the computer and see if the VPN is working smoothly as earlier on your Avast service.
If the above method doesn’t act or the issue still remains, you can try another solution listed below.
Method 3: Close the Conflicted VPN Services from the Run Command
If the security line is not connecting well or the other conflicting VPN services are running in the background, then it will result in the Avast VPN not working issue on your computer.
Perform the steps hereunder to close all the conflicted VPN services on your computer.
- Launch the Run command on your Windows and type “msconfig” into the search pane and tap the Enter key.
- Expand the window and open the Configuration Utility and click on the Selective Startup option.
- After that, drive to the General Startup option and deselect the Load Startup items from the checkbox.
- Now, select the Load System Services from the very top of the screen and click on the Use Original Boot Configuration option.
- After that, click the Services tab select the Hide all Microsoft Services option.
- At last, click on the Disable All button from the bottom of the screen and click on Apply and then on OK to confirm the changes.
After successfully closing all the conflicting VPN services, restart the computer and see if the VPN service is now working all good.
If the issue still exists or the service is still not working, try another solution given below.
Method 4: Reinstall the Avast SecureLine Services on your PC
If none of the above methods worked, then reinstalling the Avast SecureLine services is the only solution to resolve the connection fail issue on Avast application.
Perform the actions listed below to accomplish the task.
- At first, turn on your computer and navigate to the Windows Start button from the very bottom of the screen.
- After that, type Control Panel in the Search pane and tap the Enter key to invoke the action.
- Now, click on the Program and Feature option from the list and then expand the window.
- Select the Avast SecureLine VPN option from the Application menu and right-click on that.
- Select the Uninstall button and click on the Yes button to confirm the action.
- After that, open the software’s window on the next screen and click on the menu option from the top of the screen.
- Now, locate the Settings option and click on that to select the Components tab from the left of the screen.
- Select the SecureLine Components and then select the Uninstall option from the very bottom of the list.
- Now, click on the OK button to provide further confirmation and select the Restart Now option to restart the device.
- After that, open the VPN Panel after the restart and click on the Install component option to get the service back on your device.
After reinstalling the SecureLine services on your computer, hopefully, the VPN services will start working as earlier.
Hope the above article was successful enough to assist you on how to fix Avast not working issue.
You can perform either one of these solutions or all the solutions discussed above to get the Avast VPN services working normally as earlier.
In case, the issue still survives or the above methods fail, then either you have done something opposite with those steps or there might be some other software conflicts.
In that case, you can consult with a professional to get rid of this Avast Error. Lastly, drop us your feedback in the comment section below.