Halo Infinite, developed by 343 Industries, is a first-person shooter game, and it’s similar to previous Halo games. The title is compatible with Windows PCs, Xbox, and other leading consoles.
Currently, Halo Infinite is available in multiplayer and tracking your progress throughout the title might be difficult. On the other hand, it’s important to compare your stats with other players. How can you view your Halo Infinite stats while continuing your progress?
Halo Infinite doesn’t show the clearest stats, especially when it comes to old entries. That’s why players have to rely upon third-party Halon Infinite Trackers to learn about Stats, KD, Ranks, etc.
Let’s check out how you can cover them on the title or using third-party software.
How to Check Player Stats on Halo Infinite?
Halo Infinite itself shows a nominal status report to players. Players are allowed to view how many matches they have played under every playlist. This information will only be available while viewing the player’s profile or matchmaking. Moreover, the stats also show the players’ ranks.
Halo Infinite might allow you to learn about your stats, ranks, KD, and more on third-party platforms. You can use any suitable Halo Infinite tracker to learn more about your progress. In addition, you might have to keep your Xbox Live or Microsoft account ready for a quick sign-up and view your stats.
Yet, Steam users might still not be able to check their stats using those Halo Infinite trackers.
Let’s check out some leading trackers for Halo Infinite:
Top Halo Infinite Trackers that You’ll Find Useful
Do you want to compare your progress with other online players on Halo Infinite? You must not escape this section, where we have covered the best Halo Infinite trackers. Further, you can review them and use any one of them at your convenience.
This is one of the most popular sites to check your Halo Infinite progress. Right now, the tracker is available in two versions, and they are desktop and online. You can find out an in-depth leaderboard and stats using Halotracker.com. Moreover, the site displays both global and regional leaderboards for participants.
Apart from that, you can sneak into your personal Halo Infinite progress using this tracker. You can get everything starting from stats, KD, ranks, and more, in the multiplayer mode as well.
Compare your stats with your friends’ ones with the online version of halotracker.com. Here’s how you can proceed with that:
- Browse the official website of Halotracker.com.
- Provide your Xbox Live username on the provided Search box.
- Next, hit the Enter key.
This will show you 3 results. These are Search Results, Favourites, and Recent Players. You can check your favourite game and its statistics using the tracker.
Simply enter your Xbox Live username and password, and you’re good to go.
How about the Desktop Version?
Halotracker.com is also available in a desktop version, as you already know. You can download and install the particular app on your PC, android, or iOS device to check your progress at any time, anywhere.
Here’s how you can use the Halo Infinite tracker on your PC:
- Fetch the official page of Halotracker.com using any web browser on your PC.
- After that, click the button named ‘Get the Apps’. Select Tracker Live as you want to install the tracker for Windows devices. Otherwise, you have to choose the ‘iOS & Android’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Hit the Download Now button from the next screen. Afterwards, you need to select a download file path to download the application.
- Once the download completes, you need to double-click the .exe file to run it. Moreover, it should be named Tracker Live – Installer.exe.
- Select a convenient language from the list and click on the Next button.
- Proceed with the Next button, and you need to hit the Launch button after the installation gets finished.
You are now ready to try the Halo Infinite tracker and check your stats. This software is not associated with Microsoft or 343 Industries. Still, the software is an entire package for Halo Infinite lovers. The site or app will provide you with all the stats, including wins, kills, death ratio, accuracy, hijacked vehicles, and more.
Halotracker.com might be an unofficial site, but it’s very helpful. Additionally, it’s harmless, and you can rely on it. Try this Halo Infinite tracker today.
Another useful Halo Infinite Tracker is Halo.info. However, this is a stand-alone website where you can enter your credentials to find out how you’re doing on Halo Infinite. Unlike Halotracker.com, you can’t install the Halo.info app on your device for offline use.
Otherwise, Halo.info is a pretty decent website for checking your career goals, stats, slayer efficiency, and every single award you have got.
Here’s what you have to follow to use Halo.info:
- Open a web browser on your gaming PC and go to any web browser.
- Next, you have to search for the official website of Halo.info.
- Once you land on Halo.info’s official webpage, you can search for a Gamertag.
Eventually, the website will display everything related to your progress on Halo Infinite.
If you want to try another Halo Infinite tracker, then we can suggest Mystats.gg. This tracker works in the same way the first two trackers do.
The website lets you learn the following things:
- Player stats
- Meta insights
- Comparison between different players
To use the Halo Infinite tracker, Mystats.gg, you need to go through the following steps:
- Navigate to the official website of Mystats.gg. You can use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or any other trusted browser you have.
- Next, you need to place your game ID or username in the search box given there.
- Press the Enter key, and you will notice all the results related to Halo Infinite progress.
Are you looking for a quick glance at your Halo Infinite achievements so far? Then, you can try this Halo Infinite tracker. You must type in the following URL in a web browser’s address bar.
Make sure you enter the username in place of ‘your_name’ to get your personal statistics on Halo Infinite. The URL is:
This will show you a summary of the top 100 players in the Halo Infinite saga.
Hopefully, the guide will help you to find your stats on Halo Infinite. You can use any of the 4 Halo Infinite trackers to get detailed information about your progress, rewards, kill/death ratio, and more.