The default IP address of the PIX-LINK router is 192.168.1.254. So, if you have a PIX-LINK router, then you can use this IP address for login purposes.
This IP can be used for accessing your router’s web-interface, which is called an Admin panel.
But some models do not follow the standard and require different IP addresses for login purposes. If this default IP address does not work, then check out the list mentioned below.
Common IP Addresses of PIX-LINK Routers:
These are the common IP addresses that you can use to log in your router if you are connected to the router’s network.
Cessing the web-interface you should have a username and a password. But for most PIX-LINK routers, the default username and password are the same.
How can you Find your PIX-LINK Router Gateway IP?
By any chance, if you have ever changed your PIX-LINK router’s default IP address and you forgot the credentials, then it is possible to find the address by following the instructions stated below.
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to press the Windows and the R keys at the same time and let the Run Prompt open.
- After that, navigate to the Command Prompt and click on the blank space.
- Type “cmd” in the box and hit the Enter button.
- In the Command Prompt, write down “ipconfig | findstr / i “Gateway” and tap on the Enter button.
- Look at the display and here you will find the Default gateway. 192.168.0.1 will display on the screen.
How to Get PIX-LINK Router IP on Linux?
- First of all, you have to launch a terminal window by pressing down the Ctrl, Alt and the T buttons simultaneously.
- After that, navigate to the window and write down “ip route | grep default.” Then press the Enter button for once.
- Now, you will be redirected to the PIX-LINK router’s page and you can find the IP address.
Find PIX-LINK router IP on OSX:
At the initial step, click on Finder and then select the Applications tab. Now, find the “Utilities” tab and choose the Terminal icon.
As an alternative method, you can press cmd and the Space button. Then click on the blank space.
After that, type “terminal” in the box and press Enter. Now, in the Command Prompt, write “netstat -nr | grep default’ and again, click on Enter. You will now find the default IP address of your router.
We expect that by following the above solutions, you will now find the default IP address of your PIX-LINK router. But however, if you are facing any difficulties regarding any step, then get connected with professionals and get the most reliable tricks.